Michone Azores are made with handcrafted Azores weaving - handmade in a traditional wooden loom in Azores and belongs to Azores Collection, which was inspired by the traditional weavings of the Azorean island’s quilts - Repasso. The traditional motifs used in blankets were minimized, redrawed and new colours were added. The weavings were made by the artisan Eduarda Vieira, on Terceira Island and it’s certified by CRAA (Centro Regional de Artesanato dos Açores).
A limited edition of 7 pairs.
With traditional Azores motifs and colours, Michone Azores are unique and part of a very special edition that involves tradition, culture and great Portuguese pride.
For the plain colour, we use black bio leather – a green material that have no heavy metal on its composition and could be buried and dissolves in to 2 to 3 weeks, serving as a natural compost.
- Super comfortable and excellent for long walks
- The raw material is made by a certified UPA (Handcraft Production Unity) in Portugal.
- Exterior in bio leather and handmade weaving.
- Lining in natural bio leather with anti-bacterial treatment;
- Comfort Insole in Polyurethane sponge;
- Sole in natural rubber.
- Made in Portugal
Handmade Line - Marita Moreno’s Handmade Line is produced with handmade components.
Sizing Chart here